Friday, November 3, 2017

Pre-Video Assignment, Brown

Good example http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/serengeti-lion/index.html#/tracking-lions I think this is a good project because it is a very interactive way of telling a story about the serengeti lion. The audio that was embedded in the pictures that you could scroll through provided a way for you to have control over the user interface while also being able to listen to the narration. Bad Example http://www.npr.org/2017/09/13/550711289/saturns-strangest-sights-as-captured-by-a-doomed-spacecraft The only reason why I think this is a bad multimedia project is because of the chronology of the project. I think the topic in the title pulls me in because it implies that the multimedia production will all be at least slightly involved with the sights that Cassini documented. The beginning of the project begins with the history of the creation of the satellite, which bored me a bit, and turned me off to a project I thought to be very interesting based on the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment