Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Pre Video Assignment, Cromer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOev5OcSRY

 I thought that this multimedia project was different from the other videos I had watched. It first started off with sad pictures that really drew you in to what was going on. And finally, the video rolled to a description and background of waves of a massive earthquake that waves triggered that killed over 150,000 people in India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Thailand. I liked how the pictures in the video could tell a story of what had happened to the people that were devastated the natural disaster. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dmEj5yq3o

 I liked the idea of the slideshow for the video, but i believe the audio was too low. I believe she sounded nervous instead of confident about what she was talking about. Also, for Valentines Day, why not go into the street and speak with people instead of doing it via Facetime, or having someone make a video. I would have loved to hear and see what people had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment