Friday, November 2, 2018

Pre-Video Assignment, Green



Good example: I enjoyed this multimedia project because it was very unique. I felt like I was personally at the march and was walking through the crowd along with this guy. I'm usually not a fan of music playing in the background of news clips, but the music also added to the momentum of the story. Hearing from the various women there in all shapes and sizes, there for a common goal of promoting women's' rights. I think the video had a good amount of interviews so that we were able to hear from many different voices. The piece didn't just feel like a news piece, but it also felt like a statement and an activist think piec





Bad example:I understand that this is a much broader piece and features different clips from many different women's marches, but I think it would've been helpful to give more background information. I also would've preferred a voice over as opposed to the few clips from the speeches. Also, the quality of the video varies as it goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment