Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cwieka, Pre-Video Assignment



I love this video first and foremost because it got a huge emotional reaction out of me, and I think it's something everyone can relate to. It told an interesting story full of feeling without being too cliché or saccharine. I also really liked how it kept switching back and forth and weaved all the different subjects' stories together. The quotes were unique and different but overall the video was engaging and easy to follow.




I thought this video was fine, but it had the potential to be a lot better. I like how the camera didn't move a lot and the video had a lot of angles, but I wish that more than one person had talked - I think it got a little boring by the end. Also, I think if the videographer had done some voiceover that would've added to the story and allowed for more detail in covering the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment