Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Zephir, Pre-Video Assignment


GOOD PROJECT
This is a good example multimedia project. If you are familiar with the world of Pokemon, this video should be easy to understand. However, judging it as a project piece it contains, various camera angles, well placed Pokemon music from the video games, and special animations. When the two players begin to battle you recognize immediately that this is a good over the shoulder shot until it cuts to a close up shot of the player issuing the challenge. Putting it bluntly, it is a great representation of the video game brought into real life.


BAD PROJECT
You might be surprised about this choice, but this is my video water pollution multimedia project that I did for my Environmental Science class. I could think of no more horrible project then this one even though it got me an A+ in my class. It contains so much shaky cam, horrible audio quality, and at one point horrible video quality. While viewing you can see that there are some glimmers of light when referring to some of the animations and music but that is all it is...GLIMMERS OF LIGHT. For a multimedia project, I would consider this to be sloppy and put together at the last minute. DO NOT DO YOUR FINAL PROJECT THIS WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment