Thursday, April 4, 2019

4/10/19 Homework, Zibelman



AP News did a great job with this multimedia project.  They used a drone or helicopter to capture overhead footage of the property and were able to get fascinating shots of what the property looks like from the highway.  They interviewed the town's attorney who gave an interesting perspective on why exactly the town's citizens are unhappy with having the Flinstone home in their town.  Overall, they were able to condense this human interest story into an under two minute project while still including all of the necessary information.



I was disappointed with this Bleacher Report multimedia project.  After reading the subject line about the project, I was excited to find out more about how this man crashed a Super Bowl.  I did not learn nearly as much as I was expecting to after viewing the clip.  I understand that they were trying to summarize, but I think more relevant information should have been included.


No comments:

Post a Comment