Friday, September 25, 2015

Coggins, Photo Assignment #3

On Tuesday September 22, the University of Maryland Women's Field Hockey Team shut out the Princeton Women's Field Hockey Team 3-0. The Terps took control of the game and never let up. At the time of the game, Maryland was ranked number 9 and Princeton was ranked number 20 in the nation.


This is my overall photo. I wanted to take a picture from above the field of the women playing. 

This is my detailed photo. When I was taking my overall picture I turned around and saw the scoreboard and thought the scoreboard would be a good detailed picture because it shows all the significant information about the game. 

This is a medium photo. After the game, the Maryland players run up to the fence to meet with fans. This is a picture of a crowd high school field hockey players around Freshman Goal Keeper Sarah Holliday, just minutes after getting her first career shut out. 

This is also a medium shot. I really like this photo because the ball went out of the field of play and landed in front of the corner flag. 

This is another medium shot. I took this photo after the game was over. What interest me about this photo is that it shows a field hockey stick which is a tool of the trade for field hockey players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment