Wednesday, September 30, 2015

H. Miller, Photo Assignment #4



With the exception of the first photo, I focused this assignment on my friend Megan, who's currently working on finishing a draft for her senior thesis for her honors program.  It's due this weekend, and she's very behind.  I wanted to capture her stress and anxiety and the serious nature of her assignment.




I found my friend Dante Evans promoting his favorite student organization to potential new members.  I was inspired by his enthusiasm and just had to capture it.

Megan is in the middle of writing.  She's been consumed by it.

Megan's been so consumed with her thesis that she hasn't even had time to clean her apartment.

At the end of the day, she knows she'll pull it off, like she always does. She's brilliant, creative and full of potential. Here she is, when I finally convinced her to have a laugh.
Anxious, somber Megan taking a break from writing.  But only for a moment.

1 comment: