Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Greenspan Photo Assignment 4

This photo was taken at the rock climbing wall at the University of Maryland. I like this photo because all the climber's muscles are strained, and his focus is evident, even though his face cannot be seen.



I took this photo at the North Carolina volleyball game this weekend. I like this photo because the entire team has their arms around each other, symbolizing the team and camaraderie. I decided to keep the injured player in the photo because it shows everyone is part of the team, even if they are hurt. It also stands out because she is in all black, while the other players are in white.



I like this photo because it is pure joy. The bride is dancing with her father, and both faces are incredibly happy. It is obvious this is a wedding, and the happiness in their faces is relatable to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment