Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Assignment 2, Grossett

This is my roommate, Maxine Greenstein. I chose to photograph her at home, because thats who she is: a homebody. Although kind of a hermit, Maxine has the most energetic and outgoing personality, with a smile that is infectious to everyone around her. 

Maxines major is English, with concentration in creative writing. When I come home, most times I find her in this exact seat writing by the window. Day or night, she finds a way to put her thoughts on paper and construct stories, poems, and narrations. 

As a writer, Maxine sees things in a different perspective. Her creative mind allows her to bring life to ordinary things, just like this photo. She's simply sitting on our coach looking out the window, but with her piercing gaze I know her mind is brainstorming something great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment