Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Photo Assignent #2, McLaughlin

I decided to do portraits of myself (Keombre) for my assignment as a way to become more comfortable in front of the camera. I am normally extremely camera shy, so I used this project as a way to step out of my comfort zone, Feb. 13, 2019. 

I used strange-placed piping in my dorm room to setup the camera for this photo, Feb. 11, 2019. 

I took this photo in the Edward St. John Learning and Teaching Center. This is one of my favorite places to relax because it is located on the third floor, which is rarely crowded and provides a great view of McKeldin Mall, Feb. 13, 2019. 

This photo was taken outside at a table near Annapolis Hall. I wanted to show off my everyday shoes, Doctor Marten boots. I also thought the reflection was cool, Feb. 13, 2019. 

I took this photo from my room's windowsill, and I used my desk lamp and strip LED lights to create this effect. I wanted to photograph my tattoo because it is something unique and meaningful to me,  Feb. 11, 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment