Saturday, April 8, 2017

Pre-Video Assignment, Creedon

Good example:
Casey Neistat is an all time favorite of mine. His content is so creative and constantly evolving which is so inspiring. I have been following his vlogs for quite some time now and I can say that each one is extremely different from the other which I really appreciate. His videography is also so pleasing to the eye. In this specific example, his jump cuts with him running and backflipping are so cool! This is my favorite video that he's created so far but I'm sure that one of his new ones will surpass it at some point in the near future.


Not so good example:
So this video I found while exploring the randomness that is YouTube. First of all, the audio in this video is terrible. I can't quite figure out what the woman used to record her voice but it was not the best option that could have been used. Secondly, the lighting in this video is on the right track but not the best. She uses natural lighting but not enough of it. The shadows of the food are quite visible, distracting the viewer. She is creative with the shot angles but the random objects in the background are also not pleasing to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment