Friday, April 7, 2017

Pre-Video Assignment, Ellison


Good Example

For my good example, I chose to do the #LikeAGirl piece that was created by Always.  The video is about the battle that girls face because of the simple phrase "like a girl".  In this video, the interviewees show the proper way a girl runs, hits, walks, etc.  I really like this piece because it incorporates the different video and audio techniques that we learned in class.  Obviously because I am a girl, so I love the message that it sends to viewers.   There are many different subjects who are interviewed, and I liked that they used all genders, ethnicities, and ages of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs



Bad Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZlHXuynh8

Even though this example wasn't done professionally, I thought that the lighting was pretty bad and the photos bing used could have been edited better.  I also think that she could have adjusted the camera so that the audio could sound better.  Maybe a microphone would have helped as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment